SFU Shrugged: The Info Slide Invitational: World's Edition
SFU is hosting a tournament! SFU Shrugged will be hosted in the Austral's format on July 25th, 2015. This means you will need to bring a team of three. Visit the Facebook page to find current updates to the tournament and connect with other attendees.
The schedule for the tournament is as follows.
The tabs for the tournament can be found here. Thanks to everyone who attended!
- TH, being the National Review, would not cover Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.
- TH regrets McDonalds.
- THBT America should have an explicit industrial policy.
- THBT futarchy is the way to go!
- THBT the European Union should adopt Esperanto as its official language.
- THBT the education system should not stream children according to their abilities from a young age.
- TH, as Pakistan, would sell a nuclear weapon to Saudi Arabia if asked.
- TH regrets the Euro.
- THBT American liberals should no longer endorse a two state solution.
- TH opposes language policing.
- THW not punish those who live below the poverty line for economic crimes.
- THW allow communities to vote to end police supervision.